Thursday, January 4, 2007

Thank you

Thank you, to the numbers of you who have told me of your visit to this blog just within the past few weeks. I value your friendship and reader’s eyes; feel free to continue giving me your feedback. As those that know me well, my tendency is to the intense, deep, and philosophical- I’m a cancer crab after all! It is my desire to begin weaving humor into much more of my writing – and to those of you that make my sides split with laughter, I’m leaning on you big time. No pressure! --Rebecca

2 comments:

  1. Rebecca, dance, dance, dance! Most of us should be thanking you for your open authenticity! I enjoy your intense philosophical perspective -- NT that I am!!! I'm sure I have much to learn from the humor you will be interweaving into your writing! Challenges me to do the same!! Bless you, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rebecca,

    Thank you for sharing your spirit and courage to dance. Love you!

    ReplyDelete